



Shortly after we moved to Texas, Brookie and I joined a playgroup. It's been a great way for us to meet people, learn the area, and give Brookie an opportunity to play and interact with other children her age. We've gone to several play dates since we joined and today it was our turn to do the hosting. I thought it would be really cute if the kids decorated cookies for Valentine's Day! So, I baked some heart shape cookies, did a little decorating, invited the playgroup and asked them to bring things to decorate the cookies and we had a party! The kids loved it! Of course, Brooklynn did more eating than decorating! Frosting was everywhere, including her hair, and we had way more sugar than is normally allowed! Brooklynn was a wonderful host (we shared today, yeah!) and loved having friends over to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment