Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They Say, "When She's Ready, She'll Let You Know"



In January we introduced Brooklynn to "the potty". Well, she has yet to go in the potty and I have to admit we haven't been working on the potty training much lately. When I ask other moms and her pediatrician the majority of people tell me that Brookie will let me know when she's ready to start potty training. Well, this evening I think we may have gotten our sign. After getting undressed for bath time, Brooklynn ran into her closet. There was brief moment of silence (instant clue in my house that trouble is in the air.) I walked into her closet to see little miss Brookie squatting and peeing on the carpet. Before I could get words out of my mouth she gave me a look and took off running. I know my child, she totally knew what she was doing!!! All I could do is close the closet door and laugh at Brookie and the the big pee spot on the floor. So I'm thinking we might reintroduce Brookie to "the potty" tomorrow.

No comments: