Monday, April 21, 2008
Brookie's New Lovie
Other than her pacifier, Brooklynn has never really gotten into the "lovie" thing. That's why it's been really interesting lately that she has become attached to a "lovie". When she sees her "lovie" she wants it and will walk all over the apartment with it. Today she even wanted it for nap time. The most interesting thing about this whole thing is the fact that Brooklynn's new "lovie" is a BANANA! You can't make this kind of stuff up! :) She loves her bananas and wants them all the time. It's not even that she wants to eat them, she just enjoys playing with them. I took this picture of her holding her "lovie" this afternoon while she napped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Laughing...")
She is too much!!! I just have no words! She cracks me up!
That is hiliarous!! I love it!
That is hilarious! Love it! That's a real banana right?
Post a Comment