Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Missing Pics of Brookie?
So, you might have noticed I haven't been posting a lot of pics lately. Well, a few weeks ago Brooklynn went to a friend's birthday party which happened to be a pool party (great party Rosalyn, by the way!). Brooklynn went down one of the water slides a little faster than mommy would have liked and of course mommy freaked out (suprise, suprise). So I jumped in the water to save my baby( it wasn't as bad as it appeared to be at the time) while still holding on to my camera. My poor camera didn't recover from the incident and I haven't replaced it yet. I should have a new camera within the next few weeks and I can get back to posting pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh no, that stinks...
I would have done the same thing :)
Glad to know I'm not the only one who overreacts :)
OH that sucks!
I would so the same thing though I am sure of it!
Post a Comment