Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen

Thirteen of my favorite quotes.

1. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

2. As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
Coco Chanel

3. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

4.“I know how to do anything - I'm a Mom.” - Roseanne Barr

5. Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
Coco Chanel

6. Jealousy means I'm great remember that.


7. the best things in life are free... the second best are EXPENSIVE!
Coco Chanel

8. “Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.”

9. What Washington needs is adult supervision.
Barack Obama

10. Just let me shop and no one gets hurt.

11. There are no regrets in life, just lessons.

12. It's not what they call you, it's what you answer to.

13. Some girls are just born winners
Juicy Couture

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Lots of good ones!!

Unknown said...

Love them!