Monday, May 12, 2008

A Beautiful Mother's Day




After waking up to breakfast in bed (cereal bar crumbs that Brookie left behind from her breakfast) I was treated to Starbucks and a Sausage Mcmuffin (2 of my favorite things!) Saturday morning I was treated to a manicure/pedicure courtesy of my family and dinner at Cheesecake Factory (another favorite!). Sunday afternoon we went to downtown Fort Worth and enjoyed some window shopping and dinner. Brooklynn even got a pink cowgirl hat! I was treated to a few great finds from some of the boutiques. All in all it was a truly wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day...you deserve it!

The Giggling Begins... said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You totally deserve it! You're a great mommie! Brookie looked so cute in her pink Cowboy hat!

The Bullards! said...

Ok so stinkin Cute!!!!